Types of threats and incidents that the CERT.BY responses to:
– information access blocking;
– malware dissemination;
– unauthorized access, modification, theft of information;
– network attack.
The area of the CERT’s responsibility is the national segment of the Internet.
Task of the CERT.BY:
– timely virus epidemics detecting in the national segment of the Internet;
– functional analysis of the ascertained informational threats, dissemination and managing methods analysis, and assessment of potential and real threats;
– interaction with international Computer Emergency Response Teams and antivirus companies;
– control of the ascertained threats modification.